Club Penguin Surplus
Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! 19aydv You can login or register
Club Penguin Surplus
Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! 19aydv You can login or register
Club Penguin Surplus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Surplus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terra Nova
Admin
Terra Nova

Male Posts : 246
Coins : 806745179

Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam!   Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:42 am

Congratulations Bam!

I know your work from the past and you're just too good a designer not to decline!
I look forward neogotiating a new theme for Club penguin Surplus, so keep your eyes peeled everyone, because there may be a new theme coming soon! Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! Icon_biggrin

Also you may have seen my signature, about a new Coinman promotion. Yes, these coins are available simply by asking for them, you a bit low on coins? Let Coinman get you some! Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! Icon_smile

Also,

On other hands, you can apply for administrator if you think you're up to it, but trust me it will be hard! If you feel confident enough, click here please.
Back to top Go down
Cold

Cold

Male Posts : 105
Coins : 5446

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam!   Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:35 am

Congrats, Bam! Keep the good work up.
Back to top Go down
Terra Nova
Admin
Terra Nova

Male Posts : 246
Coins : 806745179

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam!   Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 am

And also Bam, you will not need to send me those other examples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam!   Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to our newest Designer; Bam!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Surplus :: Main :: Forum News-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com